Some browser issues may be caused by the browser itself. For optimal viewing and security we recommend that you keep your browser up to date.
Because all browsers are different, sometimes you might experience quirks in agileSpecs because of the browser you are using.
agileSpecs supports the following browsers and versions:
- Firefox, most recent version
- Chrome, most recent version
- Safari 7 for OS X 10.9 or later
We recommend that you use either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for optimal performance with agileSpecs.
- Try using another browser on the same computer (e.g. Google Chrome if you're currently using IE8)
- Clear your browser's cache
- Upgrade your browser and Flash Player to the latest version available
- Try an alternate computer in the same location. If another computer works, then the issue is computer settings on the first one
- Try forcing a refresh: Here are keyboard shortcuts for force refreshing your browser: Windows: Ctrl + F5, Mac/Apple: Apple + R or Cmd + R, Linux: F5
- If you can't get another browser to try, we'll need you to clear your cache and check for errors.
In Firefox or Chrome, you can check for errors with the Error Console. On Windows, bring it up on Windows with Ctrl+Shift+J. On MacOS, use Cmd - Option - J for Chrome or Cmd - Shift - J for Firefox.
Still having problems?
If the issue persists in several browsers, and on different computers, you can copy any errors you see there, or take a screenshot and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org